Wednesday 23 December 2009

Back

I just came back from Sarah's. Nothing strange happened at hers thankfully. It's making me think that these things are becoming little more than a coincidence, well it did until I found out what 'mano' means, thanks to some translation by a concerned poster. It means 'hand'. It's been suggested that this is in reference to the markings on my hand, I'm starting to think someone is on to something here. I'm also starting to think that the only way any of this is possible is if I was being watched when I went to the hut that day.
Maybe the person that owns it was angry at me for snooping or something. I don't know.
I'm going to send an email to the council in the town where the forrest is and ask if they know anything about the hut or anything peculiar about the woods at all.

One weird thing did happen when I came home this morning. The markings on my wall are gone.
Will post a picture later I need to send this email.

1 comment:

  1. I'm coming round later. Weathers effecting phone signal.

    ReplyDelete