Tuesday 29 December 2009

Historian

I got an email back from the people I asked about the woods and the local area.

There is no record of any building, big, small, run down, shack ect in the woods. No planning permission, no gameskeepers, it doesn't show up in maps, there's no record of knowing about it and no record of it existing.
I think they think I'm some sort of silly student asking silly questions and making stuff up, what else could they think. I ask them about a hut I ran into that they say doesn't exist and right now they're right. It doesn't.

I felt it, I saw it and I got burned by it. Idbecautious knows it's out there too. He or she knows something. And they're toying with me.

But I won't let it win.

1 comment:

  1. what about checking old library newspapers, records, stuff like that? things people forgot.

    ReplyDelete