Wednesday 16 December 2009

Handle

I am really bored right now, all my work for Uni is done and I have some time to kill until I have to fly home for the holidays. So here I am starting a blog, that probably no one will ever read. Not even me :)

So the only introduction I can think of it to write about something stupid and weird that happened to me the other day. There's a lovely park near where I live and at the far end of this park there is a small forrest. It's not too dense, but it's nice to walk through on a sunny day. So I was strolling through this miniature woodlands and I came across a little hut. It was really worn down and had holes in the walls and on the roof. It had a really unusual door. Unusual in that it didn't seem to suit the little hut at all. This thing looks like it is used to store lawnmowers & stuff or might of been for some groundskeeper to store his equipment. But the door is really shiny and looks brand new, kinda modern. It's a wooden door, but the wood doesn't look rotten at all and it's painted a brilliantly green colour. I figured someone is just really stubborn and still uses the hut, instead of applying for a grant they decided to just put in a new door lol.
Anyway the point of this boring horrible blog intro post is that the handle on the door was also really shiny, a nice metal one. Curiousity got the better of me and I wanted to take a peek inside and no one was around and it certainly didn't seem like anyone was inside the hut.
So I put my hand on the door handle and after a micro second or whatever - the bloody thing burns me. It actually burns me. I pull my hand away as fast as I could and it stings like...well it hurt a lot. I don't understand it to be honest.
It's not like there is much sunlight that can pass through and even if there was how'd enough of it warm up a doorhandle to a temperature high enough to scald you??
I don't think there's anyone I can mention this too, I shouldn't of been snooping, but seriously that's dangerous. Maybe there's some scientific reason for it...or maybe it's like some sort of high tech anti-break in door handle.

"Door handle that burns burgulars"

Anyway that's my pointless story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment