Wednesday 30 December 2009

Dream 2

I had another weird dream last night. I was walking down my hallway, past the markings and the lights went out. I tried to feel my way across the wall to find the light switch. I couldn't find it but the light came on again...only I wasn't in my hallway. I was somewhere else, there were walls made of rock and they seemed wet. There was a small fire in front of me and clothes lying on the ground. Robes and stuff and bits of rope, like what monks used to keep their robes fastened together. There was no exit that I could see. I was in some sort of lair or cave or something. I woke up then.
It was an odd dream and I wouldn't of mentioned it if not for the markings appeared at the beginning.
But who knows, maybe it's my subconcious just mixing stuff into a dream. I just don't know what would put the idea of a cave and robes lying everywhere into my mind.

1 comment:

  1. are the markings back anywhere? are there caves anywhere near you?

    ReplyDelete