Wednesday 16 December 2009

Return

So last night it started to snow a bit and me and my friends went for a walk in the park. Unfortuantely the snow wasn't lying so we couldn't actually have snowfights or anything, but it was still pretty nice. I decided to be a bit adventurous (read that as stupid) and take them to the little hut I mentioned previously. Now I know it was a bit dark out, but remember what I said about the wooded area of the park being small? Yeah well it wasn't that dark you couldn't see anything and I took them the same route I had gone originally and guess what?

No hut.

It's not there.

I went further in to double check and stilll no sign of ANY HUT OR SHED OR ANYTHING.

I don't get it, my friends think I was making it up or something and I suppose I don't blame them. Especially as the burning part of the story kinda reaked one of them out. I'm confused as to where it's gone. Was it some sort of fake hut or art project?? :(
Anyway the weirdness stopped as soon as we left the park but I am sad I didn't get to show them the hut and that it just vanished.
Anyway that's about it from me for now. I might go back again some day, in the daylight and check one more time. I really wish I'd of brought my camera with me now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there.
    Um so yeah that is a bit freaky heh. You sure you weren't high or something when you went there originally?
    You should go back just to confirm, but yeah do it in the daylight to be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow a comment :)
    I definitely wasn't high, I've never so much as taken a drag from a cigarette. It was during the day, sunny and it was definitely there. If I do go back I might try and convince someone to come with me!

    ReplyDelete