Saturday 19 December 2009

Dream

I had a really odd dream last night. I was walking back from a friends house to where I live and it was pretty dark. I kept walking along the edge of the forrest nearby, never actually entering it. Anyway I got scared and started running and I'm loosing my breath and panting and terrified. Finally I make it into my room and I get under the covers. I lay there for a while with just a little lamp on. I then hear this noise like a draught wheezing under the door, then a little laugh and the lamp goes off.

That's when I wake up. I was terrified of my dream/nightmare I turned the light on straight away and just sat there trying to control my breathing. I swear I'm not normally this much of a big baby.
What really freaked me out is that my hand was hurting, I thought I'd been lying on it in my sleep but it's got red marks on it and it was stinging. The stinging has gone away now, but you can kind amkae out the red marks. Is it possible for burn marks to show up a few days after you get burnt by something? I really doubt it.
I'm a bit freaked out still, why would I have that dream and then wake up with my hand reddened like when I touched that doorhandle? Is my mind playing tricks on me? :(
At least I haven't had any weird phone calls in the past day. I don't like when weird stuff happens in succession. :(
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment